Friday, November 20, 2009

vay cay

Day 1

The Wallingford Pizza House. A large 'Famous Spinach' pie flanked by pitchers of Scuttlebutt Nitro. Cheap risque conversation, jokes and memories. We tipped well and stormed off into the brisk night air.

I didn't know it then, but I was about to get Ice Cream and it was going to delicious.

Enter Molly Moon's. Homemade Waffle Cones, gourmet flavors surrounded by a sea of bundled patrons. A kid's scoop of Salted Caramel. Maybe the best I've ever had.

I looked to my friends and asked "Is this heaven?" and they replied "No, it's just the Wallingford section of South Central Seattle."

That night I dreamt of what amazing treats have yet still to come.


Stay Tuned

2 comments:

bee_squared said...

such a good way to start the trip. though i only had a lick of ice cream it WAS some of the 'best around'

Bruno said...

history repeats itself