Monday, December 20, 2010

omni

Hey,

Becky and I went to Dusty's Bistro for a fancy Dinner. We started with a Bottle of Pinot Noir and the Crab Cakes.
Superb.

For the main course. Becky ordered the Seafood Pasta.
While I had the Roasted Half Chicken (please allow 30 mins for cooking) with Fries and Spinach.
This is the first time I've had Poultry in a restaurant in over five years. And it was really good. I mean, juicy, tender and just awesome. And for those skeptics out there, feast your eyes on this:

Who knows what's next. I think I'm gonna have a Steak on my Birthday.


Crazy

2 comments:

Rebecca @ Bee of Design said...

yumm!!! so fancy. i'm excited for the steak.

Roo said...

I am still getting over this whole Bruno meat eater thing!! But that chicken looks spectacular. It reminds me of the meal I had at Taix last year - u should try their chicken - it was amazing!!!