Saturday, January 24, 2009

mt. food

Hey,

My friends and I headed up to Mammoth Mountain this weekend to drink, relax and live it up in the snow.  On Friday night we went out to dinner to The Lakefront Restaurant in honor of Rita's birthday. 

This place had all the tell tale signs that it was gonna be good: it was french and fancy. Additionally, the menu was a mere 2 pages that spoke "yeah we only make like 8 things, but they are all so fucking good that you would slap someone for it".  

The waitress took our orders:

"the Elk please"

"I think I'll try the Lobster"

"the mixed Game"

.... I had the sauteed Shrimp and Scallops.  Which were so god damn juicy I thought I was eating a gushers brand fruit snack.  

It was a great meal.  The food was excellent and all the details were taken care of.  Not to mention someone picked up the bill, so you know I was happy. 


Snow fo sho

No comments: