Friday, March 20, 2009

if it ain't broke

Hey,

Two weeks ago I had one of the best dinners of my life.  It was on par with the grub I would expect for my pre-electric chair meal.  This was the post ceremony feast at Fix (located in the Bellagio Hotel) in honor of Doug and Georgia's wedding.  

We were offered a choice of Fillet Minion, Roast Chicken or Truffle Butter Penne.  Being the fake vegetarian that I am, went with the pasta.  Each table also was given a delicious collection of family style sides that included  Whipped Potatoes, Garlic Spinach, and Gourmet French Fries. 

There was so much to eat I wished I had the anatomy of a cow so I could have ingested more. The Penne was so rich, each bite felt like $10,000.  By that scale, I consumed around $3.2 million worth.   

I have a bunch more weddings to go to this year and I can't wait to eat them all.


Matrimony 

No comments: