Saturday, April 11, 2009

hip hop

Hey,

In honor of Jesus Christ, the roommates and I went out to eat Friday at Hop Louie in Chinatown. The five of us did the family style dinner that ran $13 a person and provided us with Tea, Soup, three different Appetizers, Fried Rice and five Entrees.  Needless to say we had 10,000 lbs of food and I left with my belt undone.

Many of the dishes were loaded with meat, but the few I got to enjoy were all very good. Overall, it was a very positive dining experience. Louie's is a great spot because it is super old and cheesy looking, but in that perfect Big Trouble Little China kind of way.  For you drinkers out there, the downstairs bar mixes strong drinks at $6 a pop. 

The trip to Chinatown reminds me that there are still so many places in this city to try.  I can't wait to eat them all.


Cannibal  

No comments: