Monday, November 29, 2010

flesh

Hey,

Just woke up from my post Thanksgiving meal nap. Another great holiday here in LA. The roommates and I threw down on a traditional feast. The day started with football heartbreak and Bloody Marys.

We moved onto to some apps. Spinach Dip and Cold Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce. Another hour later, Michael's Turkey came out of the oven.

The main meal: The Bird, Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows, Grilled Asparagus, Cauliflower Gratin, Cranberry Sauce, and Homemade Biscuits.

I put down two plates in record time. Everything was awesome. I even had some of the Turkey. Yeah, that's right. Turkey. It was good too. I don't really know what this means for the future, but If the circumstances were right I could see myself eating meat again.

After melting into the couch for a few, we headed to a buddies for some Apple Crumble Pie, Homemade Pumpkin Pie and some Board games.

Back at the house. Relaxing by the fireplace. Another round of Dessert. A piece of Pumpkin and Pecan Pie and three fingers of Whiskey.


Sleepy

No comments: